2, ఆగస్టు 2012, గురువారం

Baby - you are a devil's spawn


 First things first, Ever since I started my development in Eclipse, it keeps on testing my patience, p Pinches on my nerves. At times Close and restart eclipse . Delete previously loaded projects, to make sure I get errors only from the existing application. Not only that, it remember even deleted project errors. Intellisense... do you even call this as intellisense? I can go and pee before you respond with intellisense list.

Ohh..yeah, debugging is pain in the ass. I can't even list out f.... debugging/error window alignments.
 What not…. heck, I hate you Eclipse. You are not even close to what Visual studio offers to the windows community, not even worthy of standing in its shadow.



Second : Android Emulator sucks .. Why? There is no way to reload an Android application in the emulator without closing the emulator. Google hear us, you are releasing version after version, can you name at least one single version which is bug free and works with Eclipse? I better stick to Android version 2.2


Android in Eclipse environment totally sucks…why? Only God can list out all the problems with Android version 4.0 and later.

Over all my days are going wild with this gay baby. May be I am the only sufferer with this piece of shit. At last I vented out my frustration and now I can peacefully go home and sleep.

By the way now I understand why delivering a baby in java using Eclipse takes so long. yes, you guessed it right. They use few gay tools to deliver a baby without a female.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

Comment Form